There are a lot of great cookbooks on the market but there are also some fine cooking ebooks or as I like to call them, eCookbooks, too. Here is a list of some of the eCookbooks I have found on the market including How to Make Restaurant Quality Sauces at Home…in as little as 20 minutes!
What Is An eCookbook?
An eBook is an electronic version of a book that you can download to your computer, Palm, Pocket PC or some other electronic reader. It was either previously published as a printed book or it can be brand new. Most eBooks are in pdf format and can be opened and read using an Adobe Reader that most of us already have installed on our computers. If not, you can download the Adobe Reader for free at their web site.
There are some new eBooks out that use programs that making reading them more like reading a book that feature the ability to turn pages just like you would read a book. What I like about them is how easy it is to search for a recipe on your computer, then print it out and bring to the kitchen. This way I don’t mess up my cookbooks while I’m throwing ingredients around.
Fool-Proof Wine Values
147 Timeless Wine Bargains
A beginners guide to wine plus 147 great wine bargains.
One of the best wine books I’ve seen in a while.
Top Reasons Why E-Cookbooks Are Great to Own:
- Convenience – Just browse through the recipes, click and print! Work off of only one sheet of paper in the kitchen.
- Variety – Where, except in a computer, would you be able to store 100,000 recipes in all sorts of cookbooks?
- Storage – You can store approximately 500 average sized eBooks on just one CD.
- Easy Search – Have your computer do your work for you! Find recipes by keywords instead of flipping through pages
- Lasts Forever – you will never loose it because it’s stored on your computer.
- World Class Recipes – Virtually every top chef in the world has contributed their best recipes to various e-cookbooks!
- Easy To Read – By adjusting your printer options, you can print the recipes in any size. No more squinting!
- Easy To Read 2 – No need to hold it open like a book so it can sit in your lap or on the counter to be read.
- Economical – eCookbooks offer you an opportunity to organize your grocery list so you have all that you need.
- Luggage Free – No matter where you are in the world, you can travel and look up all your favorite recipes on your computer!
- Space Saving – No more boxes of books filling your garage and attic.
- Environmentally effective – No paper or ink products and doesn’t have to be replace with wear and tear.