Crab Crunch with Tomato Aspic and Pots de Cremes
- 2 3.5 ounce packages lemon Jell-O
- 4 cups V8 juice
- 1 tablespoons horseradish
- 2 tablespoons onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons green pepper finely chopped
POTS DE CREMES
- ¾ cup scalded milk
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons creme de menthe
- 1 egg
- Combine soup, sherry, mayo and Worcestershire and mix thoroughly.
- Add and mix in crab, celery, onion and green pepper.
- Pour into baking dish and top with rolled potato chips.
- Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 45 to 60 minutes at 350° F.
- Serve in prepared pastry shells (I use Pepperidge Farm)
- Dissolve Jell-O in warm V8 juice.
- Fold in remaining ingredients.
- Chill until firm.
Pots De Cremes
- Place ingredients in blender in the order listed and blend on high for 1 minute.
- Pour into small pots, glasses or demi tasse cups and chill 2 hours or longer.