Silicone Gloves With Better Design
Many years ago I purchased my first pair of silicone gloves that worked well but were stiff and difficult to work with. Yes, I could stick my hand into a pot of boiling water to remove a cooked lobster but the problem was holding on to it. These gloves were stiff and limited because of their design.
New Style and Design Gives You More Ways to Use Silicone Gloves
These new KitchenTuff silicone gloves purchased at Amazon are a great example of what is happening in the silicon glove industry. These gloves now have fingers replacing the mitt design making it much easier to pick and hold ingredients when cooking or removing from a pan.
These gloves seem much more flexible than my first pair so handling barbecue grills and grates, charcoal chimneys, outdoor deep fryers and cast iron pots & pans is easier than before. I came up with a list of ideas and uses for these gloves on my original post about silicone gloves that you may find interesting.
- Their silicone oven BBQ gloves make handling very hot or very cold items a breeze-great for kitchen, BBQ, a must for camping
- No more need to use clumsy tongs when grilling
- Open tight jar lids effortlessly
- Premium Food Grade Silicone-FDA approved
- Their 5 finger grill gloves with their tiny hearts give you maximum dexterity and create a flexible non-slip grip.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- One size fits most
- Fun colors make them easy to find
- Insulated and waterproof
- Will not mildew or mold and are stain resistant
Where To Purchase These Gloves
If you can’t wait and just want to get your fingers into these silicone gloves so you can grab something hot from the oven, you can purchase a pair at Amazon.com Silicone Gloves.