Silicone Gloves With Better Design
Many years ago I purchased my first pair of silicone gloves that worked well but were stiff and difficult to work with. Yes, I could stick my hand into a pot of boiling water to remove a cooked lobster but the problem was holding on to it. These gloves were stiff and limited because of their design.
New Style and Design Gives You More Ways to Use Silicone Gloves
These new KitchenTuff silicone gloves purchased at Amazon are a great example of what is happening in the silicon glove industry. These gloves now have fingers replacing the mitt design making it much easier to pick and hold ingredients when cooking or removing from a pan.
These gloves seem much more flexible than my first pair so handling barbecue grills and grates, charcoal chimneys, outdoor deep fryers and cast iron pots & pans is easier than before. I came up with a list of ideas and uses for these gloves on my original post about silicone gloves that you may find interesting.
According to KitchenTuff’s Website:
- Their silicone oven BBQ gloves make handling very hot or very cold items a breeze-great for kitchen, BBQ, a must for camping
- No more need to use clumsy tongs when grilling
- Open tight jar lids effortlessly
- Premium Food Grade Silicone-FDA approved
- Their 5 finger grill gloves with their tiny hearts give you maximum dexterity and create a flexible non-slip grip.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- One size fits most
- Fun colors make them easy to find
- Insulated and waterproof
- Will not mildew or mold and are stain resistant
KitchenTuff USA Giveaway
(The Contest is Over and We Have Two Winners – Thank you for your comments.)
Get Your Own Pair of KitchenTuff Silicon Gloves
The folks at KitchenTuff were kind enough to offer up a couple pair of their Amazon 5-Star rated silicone kitchen gloves for me to give away to a couple of my readers. (US readers only)
Please read below how to enter to win your own pair of KitchenTuff Silicone Gloves (List Price $55.99)
There are a four separate ways to enter but you only have to comment once below to be entered. If you decide to leave more comments as described below, you have more chances to win.
Please be sure to leave a valid email address with each of your entries so I can contact you if you are a winner. You need to leave a separate comment for each of your entries for me to count it as a separate entry.
- Leave a comment below letting me know how you would use these silicone gloves in your kitchen.
- Share this giveaway with your friends on Facebook or fans if you have a Fan page. Leave a comment here letting me know.
- Pin the photo of the gloves to Pinterest using the Pinterest share button on the photo and let me know you Pinned it in a comment below.
- Tweet about the giveaway on your Twitter page and leave a comment below letting me know you did and provide me with your twitter handle.
That’s four easy ways to enter and giving you 4 chances to win. Remember, you only need to leave one comment below to be entered.
The giveaway will run from today, March 16th through Tuesday, March 24 2015 at 4 pm. Using randon.org, I’ll pick two winners and contact them by email so again I urge you to provide good email addresses.
Please enter as many ways as you can and share the giveaway with your friends and family. Good Luck!
Big Thanks To KitchenTuff
A big thank you to KitchenTuff for sponsoring and making this giveaway possible. I am thrilled to be able to introduce these silicone gloves to my readers.
Where To Purchase These Gloves
If you can’t wait and just want to get your fingers into these silicone gloves so you can grab something hot from the oven, you can purchase a pair at Amazon.com Silicone Gloves.