Hey everyone, it's Valentine's Day on Monday. Where will you be dining on this romantic holiday? Going out to a favorite restaurant or will you be preparing a special meal for the love of your life?
Me, I'm going to be coaching my 13 year old daughter's basketball team because both regular coaches will be out of town. I expect I will then come home and make some of my wife and kid's favorite dishes which usually have something to do with lobster, steak, steamers and artichokes or some combination of them all.
I have posted several posts for this holiday in the past and created a new article called A Romantic Valentine's Day Dinner which was just updated with four new recipes including:
- Raspberry Champagne Vinaigrette
- Cream of Wild Mushroom Soup
- Pan-Seared Duck Breasts with Plum Sauce
- And for dessert - Berries and Rose Pavlovas for Two
There are also some fun polls you can take including:
- What Are Your Valentine's Day Dining Plans?
- What's Your Favorite Romantic Film Of All Time?
- What's Your Favorite All Time Most Romantic Album?
So here are a few links with some of the previous posts with Valentine's Day in mind. I hope you all have a wonderful day and enjoy a incredible meal with that special person (people) in your life.
And please be sure to tell me what you are planning to do this Valentine's Day in the comments section below.
Here are those posts specific to Valentine's Day but there are many great recipes on my site and blog that you might want to try too.
- Romantic Valentine's Day Meal Suggestions
- How To Prepare A Romantic Table Setting
- Romantic Cheese Course
- Lobster Bisque Recipe
- How to Make A Great Salad For Valentine's Day
- Pork Medallions with Apricot Glaze Recipe
- Steak with Wild Mushroom Sauce
- Fish en Papillote or Fish in Parchment Paper
- Sautéed Sea Scallops On Grilled Pineapple
- Chocolate Souffle
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries