Great For Unexpected Guests
When you are looking for a really quick and easy appetizer, make these ahead of time and freeze them for those times when unexpected guests show up.
This recipe comes from my good friend Margie who taught me a lot of what I know about cooking when I lived in New York City. She is a very talented home cook.
These freeze well, so make a double batch & keep on hand for those unexpected dinner guests. Be brave when choosing the ravioli - the stronger flavors create tastier bites!
Easy (Freezy) Pasta Bites
- 1 package fresh mini ravioli
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- sesame seeds or poppy seeds
- salt & pepper to taste
- Cook the ravioli until al dente and drain.
- Pour or spoon hot pasta into a baggie and add butter.
- Shake bag until ravioli are well coated with melted butter.
- Carefully remove ravioli, one at a time, from the bag & place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. If freezing them, was paper is fine too.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese & seeds & salt and pepper.
- Cook at 400° F for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve immediately