Ricotta Gnocchi Recipe
I am thrilled to have just posted an exciting new Novice2Pro interview with Executive Chef Bertrand Chemel. It's an excellent read for anyone interested in food, especially if you are considering going to culinary arts school to start a career in the food industry.
Chef Chemel was previously executive chef at Café Boulud in New York City and is now executive chef at 2941 Restaurant in Falls Church, VA. He answers my questions about where he learned his craft, what he looks for in hiring new cooks, his favorite cookbooks, and more. You can read the entire interview here.
I asked Chef Chemel if he had a signature dish or favorite recipe, and here is how he responded:
I don't have a signature dish because I like my recipes to remain fresh for my clients and myself. I do happen to favor some ingredients; however, I love to prepare dishes with black truffles because they have a very intense and exciting flavor. I am happy to share the recipe for Ricotta Gnocchi, which features black truffles and is simple to make at home.
Some of My Favorite Pasta Recipes
- Discover the Rustic Charm of Tuscan Pici Pasta
- How to Make a Basic Orzo Salad
- This Is How to Make Spicy Ragu Sauce Over Pasta
- Cavatelli Pasta
- Cavatelli Pasta with Spring Peas and Pancetta Recipe
- Bucatini all'Amatriciana Recipe
- How to Make Strozzapreti Pasta with Guanciale Sauce
- Rigatoni with Mushroom Sauce Recipe