Easy Heavy Sauce Pasta Recipe
This sauce for this recipe isn’t extremely heavy but works well with the fusilli pasta.
Fusilli alla Mediterranean Recipe
- 8 oz tomato chopped
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- 12 black olives pitted
- 12 capers
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 2 anchovies chopped
- 4 tablespoon olive oil extra virgin
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 oz Pecorino romano or parmesan
- 12 oz Fusilli pasta
- Start by heating a big pot of water for the pasta.
- Chop the ripe tomato and the basil, pit the olives,then chop the garlic and anchovies.
- Grate the cheese and get ready to cook.
- Combine all the ingredients except for the pasta . Mix gently.
- Boil the fusilli al dente and add to the sauce, toss and serve immediately.