Horseradish Cream Sauce = Perfect Companion for a Beef Tenderloin
Horseradish cream sauce is a delicious and tangy condiment that pairs well with various dishes. It is made with horseradish, a root vegetable that has a spicy, pungent flavor, as well as sour cream and mayonnaise to add creaminess and tanginess.
The sauce is typically used as a topping for roasted or grilled meats, such as beef or pork, but it can also be used as a dip for vegetables or a spread for sandwiches.
Horseradish Cream Sauce for Filet Mignon
A simple meal for a large get-together is roasted beef tenderloin. Season a trimmed filet Mignon, toss it into the oven, and you have a meal for many in no time.
A good tenderloin is fantastic all by itself or maybe with a little extra salt and pepper but offer this horseradish cream sauce, and you'll have some happy faces. I like making this simple sauce for smoked fish and standing rib roast.
How to Use
Once the sauce is made, it can be served immediately or refrigerated until ready to use. When using the sauce as a topping for roasted or grilled meats, spoon it over the top of the cooked meat and serve.
If using the sauce as a dip, serve it with your favorite vegetables, such as carrots, celery, or broccoli. You can also spread the sauce on sandwiches or wraps for an added flavor boost.
Horseradish cream sauce is a versatile condiment that adds flavor and tanginess to many dishes. Its spicy, pungent flavor pairs well with roasted or grilled meats, and its creamy texture makes it a delicious dip for vegetables.
Give this sauce a try and discover how it can enhance the flavor of your favorite dishes.
Horseradish Cream Sauce Recipe
- 1½ cups sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 8 ounces prepared horseradish
- ½ teaspoon salt
- chives for garnish
- Whisk all the ingredients together in a small bowl except for the fresh chives.
- Top with fresh chives as garnish.
Some of My Favorite Sauce Recipes
- What Is the Difference Between Tomato Sauce and Tomato Paste
- This Is How to Make Spicy Ragu Sauce Over Pasta
- Bucatini all'Amatriciana Recipe
- New Mexico Red Chili Sauce Recipe
- Rigatoni with Mushroom Sauce Recipe
- Mango Chutney Recipe
- This Is How I Make Indian-Style Sauce Base
- How to Make Fettuccini With Store-Bought Tomato Sauce