How to Prepare a Simple Sundried Tomato Vinaigrette for Fish
A while back we enjoyed a meal by Chef Scott Campbell that included Atlantic salmon over Israeli couscous with sauteed spinach on the side. The salmon had a drizzle of sauce that I wanted to know how it was made.
Chef Scott was kind enough to share this simple vinaigrette he used for the fish and I can’t wait to give it a try at home with fish, chicken or salad.
The ratio of oil to vinegar is three to one if you decide to make more for other uses.
Sundried Tomato Vinaigrette For Fish
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar
- 3 tablespoons oil Scott uses the oil the sun dried tomatoes are packed in.
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 ounces sun-dried tomatoes
- Emulsify the vinaigrette in a blender.
- Blend in 2 ounces of the sundried tomatoes at the end.